Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Malacca trip

Just came back from Malacca on Sunday.
In Malacca does not has many things to play
but the foods at there are damn nice.
We've ate satay celup, chicken rice ball, durian cendul and etc.

We went to try the satay celup on the first day of the trip.
Due to all of us were not really know the Malacca's roads
we had took almost 1-2 hours to find the satay celup shop.
and there was no regret for time we spent.
The foods at there is very nice and fresh.
Beside this,
the price is reasonable.
We ate a lot and just paid RM 22 per person.
It shouldn't more than RM 25.
The highest record in the moment is 185 sticks.

Capitol Satay celup (Malacca)

In the second day,
we woke up early in the morning
and went to the water world.
The water world was still the same
it does not has any changes.
The price for the water world
was RM 40 for a person included a free meal.
Its cheaper to compare with Sunway Lagoon.
But, I think Sunway is better than it.

At night,
we went to malacca town to take our dinner.
We tried the chicken rice ball
which was well known in Malacca.
Its not good as what I expected
and the satay celup was still the best.

The bungalow that we rented was not bad.
It has 4 rooms
But, I still cant sleep well.
I sleep with my brother
and he has a super double engine.
The noise made me insomia.
What the .....

Gayz !!!

I had watched the best cartoon that I've ever seen.
Its " shaun the sheep"
We sat on the living room
and waiting for this cartoon in every night.
It does not has any dialogue
but its funny...
meh ~~


On sunday morning,
we back to KL after took the breakfast.
When I reached my house
its just 1pm.
Just reached home without an hour,
gayz member called for badminton.
They were damn crazy.
At last, I've joint them for badminton.
----------------------------------------------------------------

Twilight new moon

I went to watch "twilight new moon"
with my dear on yesterday night.
I do not watch the first episode of twilight.
My dear roughly explain the story to me
then I only able to understand it.
Thanks for my dear.
Some of the friends said its bored.
I personally felt this movie was nice,
and awaiting for the twilight III .
Its worth to watch
do not miss out if you haven't watch yet.

0 comments: