Saturday, December 12, 2009

Again & Again

The bad thing happened to me again.
Last time I've mentioned that
there was something grew under my tongue.
Therefore, it has been cut off in an operation.

A few months later,
it comes back again.
I've seek for the doctor
and the answer is
" need to have a second operation again"

In this operation,
doctor said will help me to cut deeper into my tongue.
Last time,
he just helped me to cut until the surface of my tongue.
But it seems there are some viruses
he has to cut deeper which is cut a v shape into my tongue.

By the way,
its not a major operation.
If bleed too much,
doctors need help me to suture it.
Beside, the tongue will back into the throat
and it will cause breathless.
This are only the negative view,
I think it wont be that serious.

My dear is facing some family problems recently.
I can feel the sadness and anxiety from her.
I don't wish to give any pressure to her anymore.
Hope she cans overcome the problems.
Sunshine will occur when the rain is over
I wish can see the smile on your face
after I finish the operation.

4 comments:

karry said...

V shape..
When is your operation day?

KiAn said...

next week

Чεw кεИ™ said...

eh~~ good luck lo~~ everything will always be okay

said...

cool~~