Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas eve

Its quite late to post the Christmas eve programs right now
sorry for that because I'm lazy in last few days.
Or should I say I'm lazy all the way?? haha

Anywhere
This year Christmas I've choosen to celebrate at Pavillion
and its just my dear and me.
We reached there around 7 something
due to the traffic jam.
Feel glad because we didn't miss out the snowing program
I think everyone knew about it.
There is snowing in front of the Pavillion entrance on 8pm.


First time...
Its the first time that I see snowing.
The feeling of snowing is good
although its not the real snow.
Its like the white cream that use by everyone when count down.
Everyone is counting down for it when almost reach 8 o'clock.


Its beautiful especially with the warm Christmas's songs.
Everyone was hanging the smile on their face.
But I felt breathless on that time.
There was crowded and the gas made us feel lack of oxygen.
Beside,
its very hot too and everyone was pushing around.
The security guard can't control the situation
so we left there immediately and look for our dinner.

Before this,
let me show you the decoration at Pavillion
which are the colourful fountain
I guess everyone saw that before too
and some deer that made by the led light.
Beautiful...
Everyone was taking picture at there



We didn't eat steak in this Christmas.
All the Christmas sets are quite expensive.
At last,
we decided to eat at Rain Nudle House.
A restaurant that serving Thai foods.
Luckily my dear like to eat the sour and spicy foods.
So we don't have the turkey meat, black pepper beef and etc.
We ordered some chef recommended dishes.
You guys can see from the picture
but I forgot to take the picture of mango salad.
The price a bit higher from average.
But, I highly recommend the pineapple fried rice.
Its very delicious and is the best that I've ever ate.


Lastly,
is time to talk about the Christmas present :)
My dear bought me few shirts.
My last shopping is quite a long time ago
and my dear knew I don't have much shirts to wear
so she bought me some shirts.
I like it and thank you my dear.
Hope she will like the present I bought too
and enjoy the Christmas eve night with me.


My lovely dear

5 comments:

Carely_Babystar said...

wei..then wat gift u sent for dull?U didnt post up photo de?
Finally i saw dull dull hair colour...ok ar~hehe~

KiAn said...

haha, lala than me already.
My present ??
no need to mention lah.
hahaha

Carely_Babystar said...

yer...i wan c ma....haha
i oso dye hair..lala

KiAn said...

You want to be lala ??

Carely_Babystar said...

haHA..Dunwan...
but jz wan change sum colour out of black^^